BCT Wealth Advisors is a strategic wealth management team dedicated to providing BCT clients a full range of services and financial planning tools. We have been serving clients for over 70 years with financial planning services, trust and estate services, and investment management. BCT Wealth Advisors has the expertise and resources to meet the financial management needs of individuals, families, businesses, and estates.
BCT Wealth Advisors will meet with you to personally develop the financial plan suitable for your needs. Our approach:
- Work personally with clients to establish objectives, preferences, and values
- Complete an financial inventory, assessing assets and liabilities, insurance, and estate plan
- Create a wealth plan consistent with the identified values, objectives, preferences
- Build a support team for client and create an accountability plan
Trustworthy advice is a cornerstone to our financial management culture. As a local company with over 70 years of experience, we provide independent research, expert analysis using an open research architecture, along with internal and external expertise for portfolio management.
Strategic Wealth Management
- Financial planning
- Generational planning
- Portfolio management
Trust and Estate Services
Our trust services has a long history of helping families and businesses manage estates, wills, and custody of important documents. We are experts in trust management with dedicated professionals to personally meet with you through the trust and/or estate process.
- Custody Service: Safe-keeping of securities and the collection of income, making investment decisions on behalf of the owner, or in conjunction with the owner.
- Trustee for Living Trusts, Trusts Under Will, and Charitable Trusts: Administration and portfolio management in accordance with the terms of the legal document.
- Estate Settlement: Administration of the estate with your beneficiaries, ensuring all applicable taxes and regulatory requirements are met prior to distribution to your beneficiaries.
We offer many alternatives for your investment needs. Our professional staff will work personally with you to identify the best strategy and placement options for your investments.
For more information, visit one of our banking offices, complete the online Contact Form, or contact one of our BCT Wealth Advisor officers.
Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
Not a Bank Deposit | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency