Mobile Deposit Tips
- All Mobile Deposits must be endorsed on the back of the check as follows:
- FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY AT BCT
- The last 4 digits of your account number
- The Check image and endorsement must be legible and clear. Please take the picture in good light on a flat, dark surface.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your deposit has been completed.
- It is important to store the checks you have mobile deposited for 14 business days.
- We are not able to accept the following checks using Mobile Deposit:
- Third Party Check
- Savings Bond
- Stale-Dated Check is 6 months
- Travelers Check
- Foreign Check
- Check not Payable in US Currency
- Fraudulent Check or Unauthorized Check
- Joint Payable Checks unless the account depositing in to is in the name of all payees
- Check previously deposited using a mobile deposit
- US Treasury Check
- Check prohibited by BCT procedures for the Mobile Deposit service
- Check not eligible for deposit under the terms of the Agreement
- Mobile Deposit Cutoff Time: 5:00pm Eastern, if after will post the next business day
- Monthly and Daily Limit: $2,500.00
To view the full Mobile Deposit Anywhere Agreement, click HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact BCT at 304-725-8431 and one of our Call Center Representatives will assist you.