BCT Experience Plus checking account - is an interest bearing checking for those 50 years of age and older
BCT Peak Performance Money Market account - is an higher yielding tiered interest bearing account with transaction limits
You’ll reduce the time it takes to pay your bills and save on the expense of printed paper checks and postage while helping the environment as well.
- BCT NetTeller and Online BillPay - It's easy, and saves you valuable time!
- E-Statements - Go Paperless and save time and take care of the planet!
- ATM Locations - Avoid fees at over 400 convenient locations
- Bank to Bank Transfers - Transfer funds to and from your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions
- P2P Payments - Send money securely to anyone’s bank account
After age 50, you are qualified to boost your plans with “catch-up” contributions. Contact BCT Investments for more details.
BCT’s Trust Services can help you plan for the special needs of your children, aging parents, or the responsibilities of higher education and more. Our trust professionals can help you in the areas of trust administration and estate planning to grow your assets, save on taxes and protect and manage your property.
Decisions about the disposition of your estate, a living will, burial and funeral arrangements can be made now so your wishes will be known and your family will be relieved of making important decisions under duress.
BCT Trust Services can assist in your planning
TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Become aware of opportunities to reduce your lifestyle costs, e.g., downsizing vehicles or your home may provide convenience while lowering the costs and time of maintenance.
- Determine your financial priorities, make a list with deadlines and start accomplishing them.
- Start the decision-making process about where you want to live during retirement and figure all the associated costs.
- Take advantage of senior discounts wherever you can, and don’t be shy in asking for them.
- Do not invest with someone you don't know. Scams targeted at retirees abound. Your investment opportunities should be carefully researched and verified by reputable professionals.
- Be informed. From your investments to your insurance you’ll want to audit your current portfolio and policies and make the necessary changes to reflect your needs and preferences as a retiree.
- Create a complete and detailed listing of your financial, investment, insurance and trust products and put a copy in your safe deposit box.
Some Financial Calculators for Seniors...
Our calculators can help you determine what you need to achieve your goals and stay on budget. Visit our Calculator Page with over 50 additional Financial Calculators.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request information online or contact one of our convenient locations: