Last Updated: May 27, 2020; 7:35am
Plans Underway To Resume Branch Operations - Safe Environment and Appointments
For your convenience and mutual safety, we are offering lobby appointments with our Branch staff. Appointments are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays. We ask that you wear a mask for an appointment for the safety of both you and our employees. To make an appointment, contact your Branch Location.
As Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia begin their phased approach to reopening, we are preparing to welcome you back to our lobbies with CDC recommended cleaning and social distancing precautions to ensure a safe environment for customers and our BCT team members.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Congress and the President have approved a second round of SBA Payroll Protection Program funding, providing assistance to businesses and other organizations that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information and to APPLY for PPP funding, visit our webpage SBA Payroll Protection Program.
OTHER SBA COVID-19 BUSINESS ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
BCT is a Preferred Lender with the Small Business Administration (SBA)*. The SBA Disaster Loan Assistance program provides assistance for businesses, including sole proprietorships, who have been financially harmed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Gather your financial records and business documents before starting the application process.
You may also contact our BCT Loan Help Team at: 304-728-2419 or 703-443-4454 -OR- (email) LoanHelp@mybct.com
*BCT is approved to offer SBA loan products under SBA’s Preferred Lender Program.
Stimulus Payment Program
The IRS has begun distributing the Economic Impact Payments, also known as the stimulus payments program. For more information, visit our Stimulus Payment Information.
Drive-Thru and Customer Care Center Hours Changing, Effective April 13, 2020
Starting Monday, April 13, 2020, business hours for Drive-thru offices and our Customer Care Center call center will change as follows:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, 8:30 AM - Noon
Lobby service at all banking office locations remains by appointment only during these same hours. For your banking office's contact information, see Locations-Branches & ATMs
Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Relief Program
- No-penalty IRA Withdrawal and Other Relief (PDF)
Customers who need services normally accomplished in person or beyond typical drive-thru transactions, such as Outgoing Wire Transfers, Bulk Coin Requests, Cashier Checks, etc., may make an appointment with your branch. For a list of branches, see our website under Locations-Branches & ATMs.
REMINDER: Be Alert To Scammers and Fraudsters
Scam artists and fraudsters continue to use the COVID-19 pandemic (coronavirus) as a tactic to commit fraud. In our ongoing attempt to keep you safe, we wanted to bring your attention to a potential scam you might encounter. Fraudsters are reaching out to individuals and businesses claiming to be FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Company) employees, then trying to obtain personal and business information during the phone calls. The FDIC will rarely contact someone directly, so please don’t share your information. In addition, be cautious about clicking on email links or opening attachments referencing COVID-19, unless you are sure they are from a trusted source.
ARCHIVE: Alice Frazier Communications to Customers
- Online Banking - Personal (Contact Customer Care team for help enrolling: 1-800-296-8431)
- Cash Management - Business (Contact Cash Management team for help enrolling: 304-728-2409)
- BCT Mobile App
with Mobile Deposit
- Download from Apple Store
or Google Play Store
(Contact Customer Care team for help enrolling: 1-800-296-8431)
- BCT BillPay
- AllPoint® ATM network, 55,000 service-charge waived ATMs nationwide (no deposits)
- ATMs at Sheetz Convenience and Gas stores, service-charge waived (no deposits)
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS:
- BCT Loan Help Team: 304-728-2419 or 703-443-4454 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm). (email) LoanHelp@mybct.com
- Customer Care Center: 1-800-296-8431 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm; Sat 8:30am-Noon)
- Commercial Lending: 304-728-2432
- BCT Residential Lending: 304-728-2441
- BCT Wealth Advisors: 304-728-2416
- Lost/Stolen BCT ATM or Visa® Debit Card:
Normal business hours: 1-800-296-8431
After hours & Weekends: 1-888-297-3416
- Lost/Stolen BCT Visa® Credit Card:
COMMERCIAL LOAN SUPPORT
Contact our Commercial Loan team to discuss flexible options to assist you with the following:
- Based on need, a payment deferral option for small business and commercial loans
- In consultation with our Bankers and based on financial circumstances and needs, the option to modify loan repayment terms (principal, interest and/or length of the loan)
- SBA Express application processing for bridge-financing for qualified businesses impacted by the pandemic
- Access to capital and continued use of existing lines of credit
PERSONAL LOAN SUPPORT
Contact our Personal Loan Support team to discuss flexible options to assist you with the following:
- Based on need, a payment deferral option for home equity or personal loan
MORTGAGE LOAN SUPPORT
- Payment Deferral: Based on need, a payment deferral option for mortgage loans owned and serviced by BCT.
- March 16, 2020: Market Commentary by Leslie Crabill, SVP, BCT Investments
NATIONAL RESPONSE AND INFORMATION
STATE RESPONSES (States with BCT operations)