BCT now offers our customers the ability to receive account statements and select notices electronically. E-Statements are identical to your paper statements, only they are delivered through your BCT NetTeller account rather than by the US Postal Service. There is no fee to enroll in E-Statements, you'll receive your statement faster, and they are more environmentally friendly because you'll be saving paper.
E-Statements are stored online for 120 days. During that time you can view, print or save a copy to a file, for future reference.
When your new statement is ready, you will receive an email from Bank of Charles Town notifying you that your E-statement is now available to view by signing into your BCT NetTeller on-line account. Your security phrase will show in the text of the email to authenticate that the email is from Bank of Charles Town
TO SIGN UP FOR E-STATEMENTS
- Visit one of our Customer Service Represtatives at any of our branches
- Or Sign up on line from Net Teller as follows;
- Sign on to BCT NetTeller
- Click on the E-Statements tab
- Then Click on the Documents and Settings sub-tab
- Follow the directions for enrolling in E-statements for those accounts you select
- You will be asked for a valid email address and to create a “security phrase”. The security phrase will be included in any authentic e-mail correspondence from the bank.
- After you have clicked Submit to enroll, you will be sent an e-mail, from Bank of Charles Town.
- You must respond to the e-mail to activate your e-Statements.
If you have any questions about on line sign up, call our customer service center at 304-725-8431.