Receive account statements and limited notices electronically
E-Statements are identical to your paper statements, but in image form. They are delivered electronically through your BCT Personal Online Banking (formally NetTeller) rather than by physical mail.
- No fee to enroll
- Receive your statement faster
- Environmentally friendly
E-Statements are stored online for 18 months. During that time, you may view, print, or save a copy to your computer for future reference.
To receive E-Statements:
- Login to BCT Personal Online Banking.
- Click on the E-Statements tab.
- Click on the Enrollment sub-tab.
- Complete the registration page. You will be asked for a valid e-mail address and to create a "security phrase".
- Once completed, select Enroll Now.
- After you have enrolled, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Contact BCT if any information is incorrect.