BCT now offers our customers the ability to receive account statements and select notices electronically.
E-Statements are identical to your paper statements, only they are delivered through your BCT NetTeller account rather than by the US Postal Service. There is no fee to enroll in E-Statements, you'll receive your statement faster, and they are more environmentally friendly because you'll be saving paper.
E-Statements are stored online for 120 days. During that time, you can view, print or save a copy to a file, for future reference.
When your new statement is ready, you will receive an email from Bank of Charles Town notifying you that your E-statement is now available to view by signing into your BCT NetTeller online account. Your security phrase will show in the text of the email to authenticate that the email is from Bank of Charles Town
To sign up for E-Statements:
- Sign on to BCT NetTeller.
- Click on the E-Statements tab.
- Then click on the Documents and Settings sub-tab.
- Follow the directions for enrolling in E-Statements for those accounts you select.
- You will be asked for a valid email address and to create a “security phrase”. The security phrase will be included in any authentic e-mail correspondence from the bank.
- After you have clicked Submit to enroll, you will be sent an e-mail, from Bank of Charles Town.
- You must respond to the e-mail to activate your E-Statements.