With BCT’s Bank-to-Bank Transfer (B2B) feature, you can easily transfer funds to and from your personal checking or savings account for up to two (2) checking, savings or money market accounts at any other financial institution in the U.S.
There is a $2.00 fee for incoming or outgoing transfers.
B2B Transfers from BCT gives you:
- Freedom from writing checks
- The ability to set up recurring transfers
- A secure and seamless way to transfer your money
- A single access point for all your banking needs
Eligible Types of Transfer Accounts
- BCT Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- BCT Peak Performance Money Market Accounts
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts from Credit Unions
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts from Other Banks
- Eligible Money Market Accounts, Investment, and Brokerage Accounts
How to Get Started
You must be a BCT online banking customer to access the Bank-to-Bank transfer feature. You must contact a BCT representative to enroll. Once enrolled, you can begin to start transferring funds.