Bank to Bank Transfers
Transfer Money Between Banks
With BCT’s "Bank-to-Bank Transfer" feature, you can easily transfer funds both to and from your personal checking or savings account for up to two (2) checking, savings or money market accounts at any other financial institution in the U.S. There is a $2.00 fee for incoming or outgoing transfers.
Bank-to-Bank Transfers let you quickly and securely move money between your BCT personal accounts and accounts that you own at other banks, credit unions, and brokerage accounts.
Bank-to-Bank Transfers from BCT gives you:
- Freedom from writing checks
- The ability to set up recurring transfers
- A secure and seamless way to transfer your money
- A single access point for all your banking needs
Eligible Types of Transfer Accounts
- BCT Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- BCT Peak Performance Money Market Accounts
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts from Credit Unions
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts from Other Banks
- Eligible Money Market Accounts, Investment and Brokerage Accounts
How to Get Started
You must be a BCT online banking customer to access the Bank-to-Bank transfer feature.
Contact a BCT Representative Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM to enroll your NetTeller Account with Bank to Bank Transfers.
Follow the step-by-step instructions from the Bank to Bank Transfer Tab after you have been enrolled.
When finished and verified, you can begin to start transferring funds. Once you have set up the account, you will not need to enter the information again.